[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jun 16 06:54:36 EDT 2009

Well put Charles!
What I am after is that whatever we do with the car, we should be BOTH
in control of what we are doing, but also be the one that decide WHAT to
do.
Or else circumstances will dictate the outcome, not what we intended to
do.
If you climb Mount Everest, youre DED if not beeing in control. Not when
installing a V12 then, but very well a car showing what we missed.
Goran

Jan - you are mostly right. There are easier things to do than to fit a
v-12
in a Pantera. There are cheaper, faster, and simpler solutions to
getting
power.

The only real justification for doing it is for the challenge. "Why
climb
Mt. Everest? Because it's there".

"Why install a V-12? Why not?"

That's one of the great things about our hobby - people do a lot of
things
that aren't entirely logical, and I think it's wonderful!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"