[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Jan Krakevik jcf at ragai.com
Tue Jun 16 06:05:48 EDT 2009

it dont make sense to change engine..the old V8 with some mods is plenty
fast enough.
i have a sunbeam tiger here with a mod 289, and its a screamer:)
All modification take 10 times longer time to do than you will think.

i think i saw in one of the profile magazines a statement from Bjørn Carlson
: K.I.S.S  and it means keep it simple stupid.:))
dont make changes just in the sake of makeing changes, there is a lot of
other things to spend time and money :)
Best regards,

Jan Einar Krakevik
Director
JAN CAR FACTORY, UAB
Sirokomles g. 38, Nemezis, LT-13262, Vilniaus raj., Lithuania
tel: +370 685 50623
+474 106 3733
e-mail: jan at jancarfactory.com
www.jancarfactory.com