[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jun 16 05:55:58 EDT 2009

Torbjorn, my driveschaft has been at 8 dgr for the last 10 years.
(Thats some 20000 miles)
As long as the angle does not exceede the recommendation of the
manufacturer it should be of no problem. In fact I heard that some
angle is good since we got some movement of the roller then, not
wearing the same spot.
My gearbox is moved some 30mm back.
Goran

Hi.

I'll think you have to move the rear wheel backwards, because a 12
cylinder engine is much longer than a V8.

The angel of the drive shaft most be so straight ( 90 degree at the
transaxle)as possible because otherwise the axl`s will be rapidly worn
out.

  Just some thoughts

Torbjorn # 2215

(Sorry for my spelling)