[DeTomaso] Foothill Panteras Annual "Panteras in the Park"

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 22:18:40 EDT 2009

Hey all you So-Cal folks (or anyone else in the neighborhood),

We're less than two weeks away from the Foothill Panteras Annual "Panteras in the Park"
picnic.  Each year Foothill welcomes all De Tomaso owners to join us for a picnic and all you have to do is bring your Pantera.  Foothill supplies the food and beverages.  This year the picnic will be held on June 27th starting at 11:00 and will be at Sierra Vista Park in the picturesque town of Sierra Madre.  While Foothill provides the food, you are welcome to bring your favorite recipe that you would like to share.

If you would like to attend and haven't already RSVP'd, or would like more details, please contact me,  Rob D'Orazio at (626)795-0915 or by e-mail at robpantera at sbcglobal.net.   Join us for a pleasant day in a nice shady park, surrounded by your Pantera buddies and their cars.  We'll even have some bocce balls around for challenges.