[DeTomaso] Weekend Oil Seminar Offered by Torco Oil in Rancho Cucamonga

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 18:49:14 EDT 2009

One of our clients is Torco Oil, and they are willing to host a weekend seminar on oil.  They seem to fly under the radar, but actually develop proprietary blends for a lot of race teams.  They recently relocated to Rancho Cucamonga.  They have always seemed like very knowledgeable people.

Do any of the local clubs want to set this up?

Ken