[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 14-Reno

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 14:21:32 EDT 2009

Reno was a great event
Running at the track was my thing but
it was a track that tested you all the time
with no time to rest at all.. very challenging
and a great track

Esakoff brought his yellow monster.  He changed
to straight exhaust the second day... what a sound
If you have not seen this car run it is one of the
most impressive Panteras on the track... I get a
closer look than most as he goes by me every time

The Nascar truck actually broke a 3/4" bolt on the suspension
but got it fixed to run the race and let many drive it afterwards

Julian Kift brought out his KIt car on steroids... he was in B
and then we brought him up to A and next thing I know he
was in my mirrors.... He made a good run at the Yellow
car and Truck.... very fast.... He is building a Track Pantera
and I hope we will see it soon...

We had three newbee PCNC members camped by me
that were having a blast and hopefully coming back to track again

One of our return members Mark was sporting new Hoosiers
and burning up the track

Car show was about three minutes from the track and great
fun to get them all together

Jason had a great talk about the Bull Run
My buddy Rich had his car in the Showroom and
won a show award WITH A CAR THAT WAS ON THE
RACE TRACK THE PREVIOUS TWO DAYS-  He is now a Rock Star

Great event and the biggest question was
WERE WAS CHUCK ENGLES... most don't remember
him ever missing the event... Chuck you were missed

Bob Benson #3 Black car (the noisy one at the show)
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322979x1201367215/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)