[DeTomaso] Ravelco

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:25:15 EDT 2009

OK, so I went to this site and decided that the Ravelco is NOT the way to go.

Who has "the" answer????  And, what does it cost?

(BTW, on the Ravelco site it mentions the early alarm systems that required an external key.  I had a '63 Vette, and it had that set-up.  The key was the round type like you open Coke machines with.  It also had a button on the floor that you could mash and have a siren while you drove.  I used it, taking my wife to the hospital to have our first child.)