[DeTomaso] ls7 in pantera

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 09:08:35 EDT 2009

Dear Boyd,

I believe that there is a "readily available" bellhousing adaptor. This topic has been discussed before and someone on the Forum identified a source of bellhousings that permit numerous engine-transaxle combinations. That source does exist, but I can't recall it accurately and I hope an expert chimes in with the answer. I would expect that they would have the bellhousing adaptor you're looking for.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles