[DeTomaso] Another great day at the track....

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 13 10:56:54 EDT 2009

Mike,

A wonderful report.  The thing that makes this one so great is the
fact you drove your car so much on the track this year.  I know in
years past you've brought other cars, but this year was the year to
shine in your Pantera.  Glad to hear it ran well and could have kept
going into the night.  I'm only sorry I couldn't make it out to the
track myself to get a ride.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: