[DeTomaso] LoJack theft recovery system

Jørn C. Olsen joernco at online.no
Fri Jun 12 17:21:19 EDT 2009

I sell and use tracking systems in my security company her in Norway!
The problem with only GPS tracking devices is that you loose contact with it
if they take your car in a garage or an container.  If you only use GSM
positioning you will not locate the exact position but only the area
depending on how many GSM-antennas there are in that area.  Without a radio
transmitting unit as a secondary system you will have trouble finding it.

The system I use is a "triplex" system with GPS, GSM and radio transmitter.
It also has a internal battery that can keep it alive for about 2-3 years in
"sleeping" position.  With a magnet you can put it easily on a car without
connecting it to the cars electric system.  You can also move it over to
your wifes car easily if you need to..........!

 http://www.mtrack.no/index.asp

J.C