[DeTomaso] Dumb tool question: magnetic inductance heater

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:01:04 EDT 2009

I've seen them and they're interesting but they can easily be over $2000 plus you need different heads for different

jobs..bolts, panels etc.  Outta my range right now.  They seem ideally suited to a busy shop.  My alternative is a 50/50 mix of acetone and ATF.  That will help free a frozen nut better than any of the Liquid Wrench like products.  It costs a little less than 2k also.  Hope that helps.

Michael