[DeTomaso] Pantera Insurance Coverage

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:36:15 EDT 2009

Just a note to all regarding Insurance coverage.

I have been as many of you know a strong proponent of Hagerty Collector Car
Insurance, always pleasant to work with, fair prices, etc.
My wife used the Hagerty Road Side Service twice in 3 years for flats while
traveling and I used them once for being stupid ( running out of gas ),
no complaints, amazing service and both telephone and direct mail follow up.

But then about a month ago somebody on the list reported that
Barrett-Jackson was getting into the business and that the prices were
better than what they had been paying another Collector Car Insurance vendor
so I said, What the heck, I'll get a quote since my renewal is coming up in
July anyway.

BJ is doing this as a marketing tool, they aren't the company, but a
referral service.
The company that they hooked me up with was Delp as Agency and Ohio
Casualty.

The price for two cars at Hagerty with 80,000 in agreed value coverage was
598.00
The price for four cars at BJ with 130,000 in agreed value was 502.00

They also asked about my house coverage and beat Allstate by over 1,000 per
year and added a 1M Umbrella policy
They also asked about my business insurance and beat the current agent by
2,000 a year for the same coverage.

So we have saved over 3,000 in the coming year so far......

I won't get any brownie points or discounts, OK, maybe some brownie points,
but I now strongly suggest that you contact Amy
at Delp, the agency that is handling this for BJ and get quotes for your
Pantera, other cars and maybe even your home and business.

I told her Pantera people where the greatest, SAFEST and most Responsible
drivers who LOVE their cars, so tell her Michael from Savannah asked you to
call and she'll take care of you.

Michael Shortt in Savannah

Amy Spengler
Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Ins.-Servicing Agent
The Delp Company
1440 Arrowhead Drive
Maumee, OH  43537
419-794-1080