[DeTomaso] DON"T BUY A MOTOR FROM MME, ASK ME WHY

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Wed Jun 10 21:29:55 EDT 2009

To anyone who needs a new Cleveland, I'd recommend Southern Automotive just
outside Atlanta.  My turnkey engine complete from carb to Avaid oil pan cost
less than $6K and makes an advertised 425HP.  From the way it runs I have no
reason to doubt their claims.  My original engine is there for an eventual
stroker motor.

Jim Gray