[DeTomaso] DON"T BUY A MOTOR FROM MME, ASK ME WHY

clewis at dmn.net clewis at dmn.net
Wed Jun 10 20:24:15 EDT 2009

I invite anybody currently contemplating getting a motor built for their Pantera to contact me so that I may share the details of
my over $20K boat anchor that McKeown Motor Sport Engineering built.

Some highlights:

They charged me for phone calls to parts vendors.

They ripped me off to the tune of $900 for a set of custom valve covers that I still don't have to this day.

The motor they built did not even last 1500 miles and now will require a rebuild costing approx $5000.

Anybody who wants more details is welcome to contact me.

clewisatdmndotnet