[DeTomaso] Sports Car Market survey - please participate

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 10 17:52:49 EDT 2009

Any model of Chaparral. The Chaparral Riverside and Chaparral 2 would be
"just another pretty racecar" type of entry. Any of the later models would
be there because of their aerodynamic innovations. I would even show up in a
2J. It aint pretty, but it is probably the most famous of the Chaparrals.

I did consider 1938 or 1939 Talbot-Lago for about 20 seconds. They are
beautiful cars.

Jim # 04091

All,

I received this email from Sports Car Market and I am sure they will want to
hear from all of us Pantera owners.

"Everyone loves a hypothetical gearhead question, so here's another: You
have one car to bring to the Monterey weekend. Your budget is unlimited, and
you can do anything you want with it - show it at the concours of your
choice, race it at Laguna Seca, tour with it on any of the various rallies,
drag 17-Mile Drive, or just look good standing next to it.

What would that car be, and why?

Share your thoughts for our upcoming Monterey Insider's Guide. Just send me
an email at stefan.lombard at sportscarmarket.com."

Scott Black
TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York