[DeTomaso] SNAP OUT OF IT - The End of the Affair...

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:40:17 EDT 2009

Agreed!!!

Ed...

________________________________
From: Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com>
To: JJD1010 at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com; timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:03:41 AM
Subject: [DeTomaso] SNAP OUT OF IT - The End of the Affair...

Snap out of it slacker (s).

Soon as you start acting old you will get old. . .Personally some of my
best friends are young, fearless, have tats, love being on the edge,
love to ride, fight, fly, shoot or race.  Its all good.

These are the people I want to run with....even if I have to run behind them. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com