[DeTomaso] Sports Car Market survey - please participate

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:12:11 EDT 2009

Scott
It's dead quiet - must be all the bodies in transit to Reno.

type 35 bugatti
Because it has it all.
Dave
***What a cool car! I was looking at Franz Schlumpf's type 35 a couple weeks
ago, still with plates on and street legal and would love to do like Franz
and tool around town in my type 35... (Google him if you don't know who he
was, but he's been discussed on this list before)

I didn't really know much about the marque before seeing his collection of
140-something Bugattis. There is everything from, well, a  little on the
weird side to just plain works of art. I think if I had an unlimited budget
I'd buy his Bugatti collection, or duplicate it since it isn't for sale...
No two models are the same, or even close, and are from an era where mass
production wasn't the rule in all sectors...

scott black wrote:
> All,
>
> I received this email from Sports Car Market and I am sure they will want
to hear from all of us Pantera owners.

> "Everyone loves a hypothetical gearhead question, so here's another: You
have one car to bring to the Monterey weekend. Your budget is unlimited, and
you can do anything you want with it - show it at the concours of your
choice, race it at Laguna Seca, tour with it on any of the various rallies,
drag 17-Mile Drive, or just look good standing next to it.

me an email at stefan.lombard at sportscarmarket.com."

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)