[DeTomaso] The End of the Affair...

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 22:41:32 EDT 2009

I rent some warehouse space from a younger guy (<30) with a mod'ed out,
supercharged C06 Vette and he hangs around with a bunch of gear heads that
include all sorts of cars. I don't know about your town, but here in Dallas
there is a big underground street driving/racing scene. Most of it is
organized  thru internet sites that you and I don't know much about. It's nothing
for  them to get 20 or more cars together to go for a drive - a very fast
drive.  I don't know where these kids get the money to do all this, but I guess
I  shouldn't judge since I had a brand new Pantera in the mid 70s when I
was just  26 and it ran circles around almost any other car out there. Those
were the  days! And I'm sure the kids will be saying that when they are in
their  60s.

Jeff
6559
steps!