[DeTomaso] Dumb question: old helmets

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:31:38 EDT 2009

Sometimes a local Solo II operation will take old helmets as lenders.
They're out of date for track events, but speeds are slower in autocross so
they may have lower requirements for safety; most will take motorcycle
helmets with snell dates as low as M95.  Ask your local club if they are
interested.

If not, they are almost as much fun to shoot as 2L bottles :)  The 4th is
coming up, so maybe it's time to scar your nephews by showing them what a
couple of M-80s do to a helmet.

sean