[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Automobili Reproduction Signs

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:50:33 EDT 2009

Signs will now be made available at the Reno Fun Rally through the POCA Store stand in the hospitality suite. This means you don't have to a) worry about finding which corner I'm hawking my wares on and b) you have the ability to pay with a credit card.

Thanks goes to the support of Asa Jay and POCA for this and a portion of your sign purchase price goes to supporting the POCA store, so no excuses now.

Thanks,

Julian