[DeTomaso] Marti Report errors?

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Tue Jun 9 09:48:02 EDT 2009

Chuck, some of us are not as versed as you are, hence the reason for getting a Marti Report.
I guess we put our trust in the report because we don't know better.
I don't know if there is a better or more acurate reporting out there.  Let's see how this turns out with your request for corrections.  Myron #6928, the other guy in Cleveland.