[DeTomaso] NPC air speed. indicators

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:32:27 EDT 2009

Then again, the FAA just have to look at this or any other car forum to know that MSD ignition modules will never be certified for aircraft, heck even many De Tomaso recommend carrying a second unit in a Pantera :>) There's something to be said for 60's technology, but as De Tomaso owners we already know that!

Julian