[DeTomaso] Now THIS is a new one!

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Tue Jun 9 05:39:18 EDT 2009

Kids in the shop?

"Gee, I wonder if this do-hickey fits in that hole?"

The fact that the brass nut is still in place makes me doubt that the
engine had been run for very long like this, unless the end of the
threaded section had been hammered so that the nut would not easily come
off.

The sender is definitely used, which can be seen on the clean threads.

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21