[DeTomaso] RENO TRACK EVENT FOOD AND WEATHER NEWS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 17:15:52 EDT 2009

I just wanted to let you all know we have arranged for a food vendor to be on site at the track,
both Thursday and Friday.

They will be set up around 9:00 am with coffee, hot chocolate, donuts and breakfast burritos.

Lunch is a great, varied menu:

Pulled Pork sandwiches with home made bar-b-que sauce
grilled chicken sandwiches
cheeseburgers
hot dogs
veggie burgers - yup, veggie burgers ;-)
french fires
snacks
soda, ice tea, water

Water is only $1.00 - nice to know they aren't scalping us on that.

Track food vendors take a lot of risk showing up at a track, investing funds
and time, hoping to at least break even.

Please keep this in mind as you are wondering about breakfast or lunch on track days.

They will be on site until 2:30 or 3:00 each afternoon. You might want to grab a water
or two prior to their afternoon departure.

On a side note, weather in Reno may be a bit stormy on our track days.? Event will happen
unless the track is flooded or winds are obscene. In any case, there are no weather refunds;
either from the track to PCNC or from PCNC to you.

Good news is Reno area storms are usually spotty, quick moving affairs as opposed to
long term drenching monsoons. And the track is said to dry out very quickly, with no problem
areas at all in the course we have picked.

While I have closed on-line registration, we are still open for at-track registration for late comers.
Please pass this on to any friends that may be voicing late-minute interest.

And remember, do your utmost to complete your car's technical inspection PRIOR to coming to the track.

It's going to be a great event!

See you there,

Larry Finch

PCNC Motorsports Director