[DeTomaso] Pandora still missing. It's the Magnum to Reno (unfortunately)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Jun 8 16:50:58 EDT 2009

Well,  Pandora (my '72) is still missing with no mechanic address in sight.

I filed a police report today and they have a residence address for the errant mechanic.  They are going to deliver a note to him asking him to call me.

If I get no response within a couple of days, they suggest I hire a litigation lawyer and pursue it as a civil matter.

That's all a big hassle, of course, but the saddest part is I won't be driving my Pantera to Reno.  I am bummed.

Sincerely,

Chris