[DeTomaso] ???

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 12:31:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/8/09 9 22 54, deserttwist at juno.com writes:

> I have had the same problem, never seeing any of my e-mails posted, so
> the secret is reply-all? Sue

Well, if you send a message to 'detomaso at realbig.com', it will go to
everyone, whether you type the address in manually or are replying to somebody
else's post.

In the 'preferences' section of the forum manager (see the link at the
bottom of this and every post on the forum), you can choose how you want your
mail delivered--real time, message by message, or daily digest, etc. etc.
There is also the option of having your own messages delivered back to you, or
not.   It's possible you have it set up so that you do not see the messages
you yourself transmit to the forum.