[DeTomaso] BMW M Coupe for Sale in Beijing

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:24:41 EDT 2009

I know this is out there a little bit, but I have a friend who has a BMW M
Coupe in Beijing that he has to part with.

Please let me know if you know anyone that might be interested.

This is the note I got from him:
Forgive me for being a bozo, but I didn't realize up til a couple minutes
ago what the Pantera in your name refers to. I just saw it in someone's
comment. Anyway, I'm a car nut too. I've got a BMW M Coupe here in Beijing.
As far as I know, it's the only one in China since they don't sell it here
and the BMW people told me no one else had ordered one from expat sales. My
current biggest dilemma is that I'm moving to Hong Kong soon, where they
won't let me import a left hand drive car. I haven't found a buyer here
either. (The resale market is fragmented -- there is no ebay, autotrader,
etc. -- people advised me to ask my friends if they know anyone who'd want
it!) I can ship it back to the U.S. to sell or store, neither of which sound
great. Anyway, I'm sure my GF here woiuld whack me across the head for
saying the car is my biggest dilemma!

--
Don