[DeTomaso] Reno Weather?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 01:21:39 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/7/09 10:17:29 PM, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> NO RAIN, NO RAIN, NO RAIN, NO RAIN!!!!....

good luck!!

The weird thing is that you never know in what particular area it might be
raining.   We drove up to see Larry Stock Friday, leaving here in nice dry
weather.   We got to the north side of Carson and all through Washoe Valley
the rain and wind came down but once on the edge of Reno it was dry.   Its
being very spotty right now and very unpredictable.   Our son had been to
Sacto on Friday and once he hit Tahoe, the skies let loose until he got down on
50 and began to see some sun and here it was dry at that time.

There are no promises in our area!!   The best thing to remember is that
our cars do not melt!   :)

Judy