[DeTomaso] Reno Weather?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 01:13:23 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/7/09 10:08:14 PM, bjbstewart at yahoo.com writes:

> T-storms on Wednesday?

Unfortunately, even the meteorologists are not guaranteeing anything due to
an unstable system.   Friday was dry altho cloudy, Saturday it rained most
of the day, today was dry but cloudy and breezy and not very warm.   On last
night's news, they said possible showers on Wednesday and thunderstorms
possible on Thursday, but everyone is taking it day by day.

One does have to remember this is Northern Nevada where if you aren't happy
with the weather, just wait 20 minutes - more or less - and you'll have
something else entirely different.   I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for no
late frosts as my tomato plants are producing!

Judy
Minden (45 miles south of Reno)