[DeTomaso] 1974 Pantera for sale in LA area

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 15:42:07 EDT 2009

Grant Stockwell just called to tell me he saw what appeared to be a
fairly nice Pantera with a for sale sign asking price of $26,500. He
gave me the phone # (see below) and Lic  6EMM770. This is a relatively
new # indicating it was, perhaps, out of circulation for a while or that
it was recently brought into CA. The sellers name is Louis and I talked
with him briefly. He had it listed in March for $29K and has been trying
to sell it for about 8 mo. I don't think he really knows how to sell it.
The car is in Redondo Beach just a few miles from my house. I'd be happy
to go see it if anybody is seriously interested.

Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley