[DeTomaso] More time to plan

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 7 12:13:10 EDT 2009

Glad to hear you are still alive.  Sorry you had the accident.

I like roller rockers, less friction.  They look really cool, but who
would know after you put the valve covers on.  If you can get a Crane
stud kit for the 351C, you can then even run adjustable rockers, though
you don't really need them on a stock head.

The advantage of an electric fuel pump is that you get gas when you turn
on the key, versus cranking for a while to fill the fuel bowl (after
long periods of sitting and evaporation).  I don't know about a return
line, most electric fuel pumps made for "carbureted" cars are a low
enough pressure you don't need a return line.

As for the brakes, I have no experience with aftermarket big calipers,
etc.  (yet)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie