[DeTomaso] DeTomaso vs deTomaso vs De Tomaso vs de Tomaso....

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Sun Jun 7 03:42:44 EDT 2009

And how do they pronounce it in Argentina?

I mostly pronounce my own name wrongly, because the right way feels wrong in
my dialect (I place the pressure on a different letter than my father did).
I believe it's almost impossible to get the correct answer to this
discussion.

espen in norway

In a message dated 6/6/09 15 56 6, eanderson at geotracinternational.com
writes:

> What about the pronunciation of the name (in either case):
>
> DEE Tomaso

That's the one.   Except the Italians pronounce the "s" more like a "z" so
that it sounds like,

DEE ToMAHzo.