[DeTomaso] Suggestions for Chassis Dyno - Prep & Expectations

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sat Jun 6 19:21:28 EDT 2009

Hello all.

My cat has been running great, but I have a feeling (especially considering my offseason carb rebuild) that's she's running just a tad lean.  Rather than mess around tuning the carb any further, I approached the performance shop who re-built my carb and they offered up a pretty good deal for 3 pulls on their chassis and a carb tuning.

My question is: what set-up instructions (precautions) should I request to ensure the dyno does not cause any damage?

I have been curious re: the horsepower and torque numbers that #3528 is putting out - so I'm pretty stoked to head in to the shop on the 22nd.

Thanks in advance,
EA