[DeTomaso] Profiles 2008 #4

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 6 13:45:26 EDT 2009

Just got my latest Profiles and newsletter.  Once again a small
cornucopia of Pantera bliss.  This time however, Profiles could honestly
be mistaken for some European International edition.  As many of you
know, Mike Drew could be considered -the- worldwide Pantera ambassador
and this issue is really illustrates his willingness to travel and
accept stories from all our friends overseas.  Mike has put together a
wonderful edition to cap off the 2008 series, with articles about spur
of the moment road trips and LeMans overseas, to the latest home grown
tech session hosted by Chuck Melton.  Toss in the Pantera of the Quarter
which becomes a father/son tribute, a good read on how much printed on
the Pantera you've never likely read and a Collectors Corner from Jim
Demick and you've got another fine quarterly magazine to add to your
collection.

Thank you Mike for another interesting read, especially with all the
international stories.  I hope you all get yours soon if you haven't
already.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie