[DeTomaso] Passenger's door won't lock

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 01:52:12 EDT 2009

First, make sure the screws holding the door lock mechanism to the door
itself are tight. I wasted a bunch of time on this, finally finding the screws
were loose, allowing the mechanism to move when you pushed down on the lock
button. On another Pantera, there was a staked part in the door lock
mechanism itself that had loosened and could not be re-staked. I drilled a tiny
hole thru one edge of the loose part, tapped it and ran a little 4-40 screw
thru the two pieces. Good luck- J Deryke