[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 5-Engine Break in

cuvee at sbcglobal.net cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 01:22:03 EDT 2009

Hi All...

While at work today I was talking to a Trucker that was hauling gravel up at Truckee Calif.. (Road Work) He said they shut down his work today on the freeway I 80 east though Truckee because of the weather? He said there was a Detour at Colfax not sure if that is just for the Big Rigs or not? Might be something to look in to for those heading to Reno that route? Just a thought!

I know there is Road Construction up around Truckee Calif. So Just a heads up, May be nothing or may be some short delays?

See Ya in Reno!
Curt