[DeTomaso] Brilliant tow hook solution

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 6 00:58:39 EDT 2009

That would make a very nice tow hook for strapping down the Pantera to a
trailer.  However, I just checked the Pantera in my garage, and that
bolt sits above the bottom of the rear valence, so I certainly wouldn't
want it used to pull me out of an off road excursion, unless my valance
was already hammered up.

I should have taken a photo of the tie-down loops that are on Mad Dog's
Pantera.  If I recall, they were done by Dick Drenske.  I can't remember
if they were bolted on or welded on.  I'm  sure Dennis will pipe up here
in a minute or two.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie