[DeTomaso] Spark plugs

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 22:20:59 EDT 2009

Dear Mike,

              Alas, I can't give you a specific recommendation.   I can't
even find the written note lost somewhere here at the Pantera Research
Institute that has the specifics for the plugs in the current Mark II
engine.    I do think that if you stay away from the AFR plugs,  then you'll
be safe.  I think if you use the recommended street Autolite plug for a 1972
Mustang 351C, then you should be fine.    In my limited experience I can
safely say do not use any platinum plugs.   Hopefully, a better answer will
surface on the forum.

                                   Warmest regards, Chuck Engles