[DeTomaso] Passenger's door won't lock

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 21:59:51 EDT 2009

Since I've owned 6328, I've never been able to lock the passenger's door
with the key, but I could by pushing the button down, just barely.

I had the door panel off last week, and after doing the cat whiskers and new
felt, now it won't lock with the button either.  I can push it down and hold
it, but it doesn't want to hold itself down and keep the door locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If I am to try to get the car going,
I'd like to be able to lock the doors at night.

Thanks
Mike Thomas