[DeTomaso] Mystery Car

Kevin Murphy kevin at jmadv.com
Fri Jun 5 01:04:19 EDT 2009

It is not a real Porsche 550 Spyder.
Probably not a Beck but a Chamonix 550 Spyder.
Chaminox supplies Beck's Spyders.
http://www.chamonixcars.com.br/site/

Here's a few shots of my old Beck Spyder.
Even had a Brazilian battery in it when delivered.

Great little tube frame car that could tear apart those Cobra kits ;-)

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/Murph360/spyydeer/

Murph