[DeTomaso] One Pantera not making it to Reno

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:01:27 EDT 2009

You can check the surface with a quality carpenter square in three
directions and a feeler gauge.

I had a recent Windsor build with aluminum heads and quality Victor Reinz
gaskets and the bolts still lost torque over just 1200 miles.  I was on the
dyno and only got 260HP at the wheels and the staff wasn't sure I'd make it
home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fangler/145878699/

Check the torque before you remove the head.

sean