[DeTomaso] One Pantera not making it to Reno

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 4 22:58:30 EDT 2009

yes, yes, yes...... :)
I've been to two actually (or was it three?)  One before I owned a
Pantera, and a couple afterward.

In this case, there is a greater sense of urgency, which prompts me to
suggest foregoing the beer until celebration is in order.  Nothing
more.  But then again..... this is coming from a self-described
"light-weight."

Drink as much as -you- need. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired