[DeTomaso] Fuel Pressure

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 20:25:11 EDT 2009

Will,

   Does your fuel pressure regulator reference Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)?  If it does, and if the MAP (in PSIA) drops when you rev the engine (I'd expect it would drop), then what you really care about is that the fuel pressure stays a fixed amount above the MAP.  I think that would result in the correct amount of fuel to the engine.

Ken