[DeTomaso] One Pantera not making it to Reno

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Jun 4 19:51:42 EDT 2009

Well you may want to fix the cause when you have the motor apart.

I do not know what type of heads are on your motor, but our motors are not
know to blow head gaskets. If the motor has only 2000 miles on the rebuilt I
would check the deck and head to make sure they were machined properly and
are flat. If they are not flat machining will be needed.

Always fix the cause not the problem.

Larry - Cleveland