[DeTomaso] POCA Newsletter quality

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 18:37:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/4/09 2:26:44 PM, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> something that looks quite professional

Altho Jack has already replied with a thank you, I'll chime in to say we
only wish we'd done it sooner. When we first had a problem, it seemed to get
corrected but after too many times and one really gross error, that was it.
The new printer works with us and if we get upset, they are only a 45 min.
drive to go up and get in someone's face.   :)

Glad to hear from a couple people that appreciate the new look.

Thanks,

Judy