[DeTomaso] POCA Newsletter quality

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 18:21:25 EDT 2009

Thanks, Charlie. The changeover of printers took nearly all my spare time
between the arrival of the March issue at our home and the sending of the May
issue to the new guys- about 7 weeks. FYI, you are one in a thousand
(approximately) that took the time to say you like the new look, and I appreciate
it. Positive strokes in this business are few and far between.... Cheers- J
Deryke