[DeTomaso] Seat Belts

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:38:16 EDT 2009

So can anyone recommend a 3 point seat belt system for a '71 Pantera?  I
prefer something for street use rather than track use.  Retractable would be
nice but not a requirement.  When I got my car it only had lap belts, I am
assuming a previous owner removed the '71 3 point belts.  I later installed
the Hall 4 point harness but I am not really happy with it.  Some of the
comments about safety concerns on that system have also influenced my
decision to swap it out... I'd even be willing to re-install the original
'71 belts if anyone knows where I can get them, though I suspect they are
close to being unobtanium by now.

 I need to get my annual safety inspection this month and I would like to
have the belts installed before then.

Thanks,

Scott
#1523 in Virginia