[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Automobili Reproduction Signs

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Thu Jun 4 17:07:21 EDT 2009

I have several of these signs and I recommend them.

pics found here: http://www.provamo.com/Members/Parts4Sale/KiftMetalSign.asp

Note: I am willing to host photos/ad for any DeTomaso related part.
(like I have for many people already, like Julian.)

Chuck

Guys,

Shameless plug in the run up to the Reno Fun Rally, but once again I'll be selling the
reproduction De Tomaso Automobili signs at the rally for anyone who hasn't yet got one.
This is a great opportunity to save on shipping costs (normally $10-$25, due to weight).
Ask anyone who already has one about the quality of these signs.

I'll be at the track event Thurs/Fri and have some signs in the trailer or I'm around the
hospitality suite in the evenings ( find me early :>) ) or around on Saturday for the
downtown car show and later the banquet.

Signs are stamped steel raised lettering Isis logo in 18" x 24" size and sell for $75

Thanks,
Julian

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.