[DeTomaso] Pandora's box

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jun 4 16:55:01 EDT 2009

Actually, it wasn't me with the fuel injection problems, I've had just a few hundred other problems...

Really, it's not that bad, however I still don't have my car.  I spoke with the engine builder yesterday and he said he was going to inspect the car last night, which he didn't (I spoke to him today).

He said the engine was being completely pulled and was supposed to be at his shop today for a new rear main seal.  I asked him about the address of the mechanic's shop and he still didn't know (hmm...).

I called the mechanic's number and (surprise) had to leave a message (again), which hasn't been returned yet, asking if a few of my Pantera friends and I could come to his shop to help put the motor in.

I'm going to call the engine builder again and ask him to get the address of the shop, and I think tomorrow I just may pay it an unannounced visit.

This is beginning to be deja vu all over again.

Sincerely,

Chris