[DeTomaso] If your mama talked the talk Re: NPC: If Mad Dog drove a Ferrari...

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 15:50:02 EDT 2009

Here's the difference son....I kept going. ;-]>

Every damn year I offer that $ 1 Million dollar wager to anyone who can go faster then me at Silver State and every year all I hear is talk.

12 years and 41 Open Road Races later I am still waiting for YOU or one of the other poser cry babies on this List to do just half as well.

Don't make me mad junior....I just qualified on JB's .50 Cal sniper rifle.  I will mess YOU up and I will enjoy doing so. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci - The One Million Dollar Challenge

Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com